Chelsea and her new husband Luke which was really fun. On Christmas Eve we attended the late service at Park Cities Baptist and enjoyed a festive beverage on the way home at Seasons 52. We stayed up really late that night watching Christmas movies, munching on treats and John's annual present wrapping for me at the 11th and a half hour before "Santa" arrives. Christmas Day morning we lounged around after opening presents and making extended family calls and then headed to Denton for the rest of the day to celebrate with my Dad. The day after Christmas we inventoried all the new treasures and continued the luxury of being a sloth for one more day together before John went back to work. As for me, I'm off until after my 44th birthday next week. As is my nature, I plan to do lots of organizing during my vacation of miscellaneous projects I never have time to do such as...blogging. Maybe I should add it to my New Year's Resolutions. I'm also avoiding the scale since the Christmas grazing extravaganza. So, dieting quite possibly needs to be another entry on the 2017 list. Overall, it has been a good holiday so far. While we didn't formally "host" any guests we savored peaceful and happy quality
time with our cat Juliet who revels in R&R...such is the life to strive to enjoy more.
No comments:
Post a Comment